Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Take the Pledge With Me!

Random Acts of Kindness- Extreme Challange
Click the link above to read about the pledge.
I am taking the pledge to do one random act of kindness each day for the week of February 14-20. I try to do one a week as it is, but I would like to brighten 6 more people's days for that week...and who knows? Maybe one week will lead to every week.

It's amazing how may lives you brighten by doing one act of kindness. I know that doing an act while my children are present not only brightens the recepient's, but it brightens mine and my children's! My children have taken this lesson to school/daycare with them and it's amazing how many acts they share with me!

No matter how big or small the effort, if you are making the effort to help someone else out, it is worth it! Spread the word!!

No comments: